- RSS Channel Showcase 3905484
- RSS Channel Showcase 9331527
- RSS Channel Showcase 4343804
- RSS Channel Showcase 7923337
Articles on this Page
- 11/14/17--03:14: _Pamlico parts with ...
- 11/14/17--03:28: _L Catterton sells o...
- 11/14/17--03:34: _MainePERS joins New...
- 11/14/17--03:51: _Morgan Stanley RE i...
- 11/15/17--02:02: _Excellere seals qui...
- 11/15/17--02:28: _Ex-Wynnchurch Capit...
- 11/15/17--02:48: _‘Spanish Facebook’ ...
- 11/15/17--03:12: _TPG gets Texas pens...
- 11/15/17--03:29: _Olympus parts with ...
- 11/15/17--03:44: _Centerbridge Partne...
- 11/15/17--02:02: Excellere seals quick TrialCard sale to Odyssey Investment Partners
- 11/15/17--02:28: Ex-Wynnchurch Capital advisor Beard named latest Summit Partners EIR
Pamlico Capital has exited its five-year investment in managed services business Secure-24 to the ICT and internal comms unit of Japanese listed telecoms major NTT Group.
TPG's mid-market and growth equity arm has picked up a majority stake in sandwich and salads restaurant chain Mendocino Farms from consumer private equity specialist L Catterton.
The $13.9bn-managing Maine Public Employees Retirement System is the latest US pension major to back the fifth fund being raised by Asian private equity house Affinity Equity Partners.
The real estate investment arm of Morgan Stanley has passed the $2.6bn-mark for its latest fundraise, AltAssets can reveal.
Excellere Partners has exited pharmaceutical market services company TrialCard to Odyssey Investment Partners just two years after first investing in the business.
Summit Partners has named former Wynnchurch Capital adviser Grant Beard as the latest member of its executive-in-residence programme.
Base10 Partners, the venture capital firm launched by former 'Spanish Facebook' co-founder Adeyemi Ajao, has pulled in more than $83m for its debut fundraise.
Global buyout house TPG has picked up another commitment from a major US pension fund as it looks to complete its latest Asia-focused fundraise.
Olympus Partners has agreed to exit US event catering service Centerplate to French trade buyer Sodexo in a $675m deal.
Centerbridge Partners is out looking to raise up to $1bn for what is believe to be its first dedicated real estate private equity fund, AltAssets can reveal.